Et annet prosjekt som var litt lettere å gjøre ferdig, var Vanilla Princess-sokkene. Teststrikket dem, men det holdt med at en sokk ble ferdig. Den andre sokken ble så klart liggende. Halvferdig. Nå er begge ferdige, og jeg fikk frigjort en rundpinne. Ikke pinne 2,5 mm som jeg vanligvis strikker sokker på. Da jeg startet disse sokkene, hadde jeg nemlig ingen ledig, så disse er strikket på pinne 2,0 mm. Et godt mønster med en litt annerledes hæl, men sitter godt på foten. Garnet er fra lageret og heter Wild Hare Fiber Pinnacle Sock. 71 g ut av lageret og et prosjekt ferdig. Det er en start. Og kanskje finner jeg ut av hva jeg skal gjøre med Vertices Unite-sjalet også.
(Tittel: Alt feil - No 4)
No, maybe not everything wrong. But something has gone wrong. I was planning to start a cleaning up my projects or free the needles. Picked up my Vertices Unite by Stephen West, and the pattern itself is so lovely and a perfect pattern to dig into the yarn stash and use some yarn leftovers. And I think that is the reason I started it as well. I have been on the project destashing for a while. Not that it actually works, but I have changed some yarn in my stash. Anyway, I started Vertices Unite when I was flying to New York and Rhinebeck a couple of years ago. A trip I plan to do again in a couple of years. A lot of temptations at Rhinebeck and I switched Vertices Unite with something else. I put Vertices Unite away, and a year later I moved. Vertices Unite moved along with me of course. I dug it out again, but where is the yarn I planned to use? I probably had a plan when I started it, but the yarn which should have been in the project bag, is not there. I guess it might have something to do with me having to few project bags and moved it sometime along the way. I searched my stash, but couldn't remember what I planned. I found some other yarn, but not sure if I'm happy with the color choice. I might rip it and start over again? I have to search my stash again.
Another project I found was a lot easier to finish up, Vanilla Princess socks.I test knitted them, but it was enough with one sock done. The other sock was put away when it was halfway done. Both socks are done, and freed a pair of circular needles. Not 2,5 mm which is the normal size I knit socks with, but 2,0 mm since I was all out of 2,5 mm needles when I started the socks. It's a good pattern with a different heel, but the fit real good. The yarn is from my stash, Wild Hare Fiber Pinnacle Sock. 71 g out of my stash ans one project done. It's a start. And I might figure out what I'm going to do with the Vertices Unite too.
(Title: Alt feil - translating to Everything wrong - by the Norwegian band No 4)