I have knitted a new hat. It's a Gemma from Rowan. I have done some adjustment. I heard it was easy to knit it too big and that it was really important to get the first inches tight enough. I made it a lot smaller, but I'm very pleased with the resault. I used Tapestry from Rowan. Used about 52 gram.
Jeg har montert genseren jeg har strikket på den siste uka. Har ikke blokket genseren enda, så foreløpig er det noe rart med ermene i festet til bolen. Håper det går vekk når jeg får blokket den.
I have finished my sweater. Haven't blocked it yet. So far I think something weird is going on where the arms meet the yoke. I just hope the blocking will fix it.