Sunday, July 06, 2008

V for vacation and for victory


Det har vært en uke med sommer, sol og varme. Deilig for oss nordboere å få litt sol på kroppen. Jeg har nå fått gjort litt håndarbeid i solen. Skal snart begynne med økningene på denne Drops-kjolen i svart. Den er til en venninne av meg, og jeg regner med å bli ferdig med den i løpet av uka.



It's been a week with really great summerweather, sunny and hot. Great to get some sun for us living north. I have done some knitting in the sun. I'm starting increasing on this dress from Drops. It's for a friend of mine, and I hope to finish it during the week.

Inne på Hobbyboden er det satt i gang en Tour de France-along som jeg har meldt meg på. Jeg skal strikke ferdig Dayflower camisole i løpet av den tiden Tour de France holder på. Nå har jeg endelig fått startet. Jeg strikker i Rowan cotton glace. Ble ekstra inspirert av Thor Hushovd sin etappeseier i dag. Gratulerer, Thor!

At Hobbyboden it's started a Tour de France-kal which I have signed up for. I'm knitting Dayflower camisole while Tour de France is going on. Now I have finally started. I knit in Rowan cotton glace. Was inspired by Thor Hushovd's victory today. Congratulations, Thor!

Secret pal 12 has another weekly question.
1) What yarn (that you don’t have/haven’t used) would make your stash “complete”?
I really want to try some more of Knit picks' yarn, not the bulky kind, but dk, lace or sock yarn. And I'm dreaming of knitting a sweater in Thomas Tilly's silkyarn.

2) What yarn do you never want to be without?
I use a lot of alpaca yarn and Opal sock yarn, so I guess I wouldn't be without that.

No comments: